For over 58 years, Proax Technologies has been established on the principles of
quality products, consumer relationships and technical expertise. At Proax, our
vision is to provide a customized sales experience that brings innovative solutions to customers.
Proof of Concept Labs
• Do you have an application in mind, but don’t know where to start? Our experts can build solutions in-house in any one of our offices.
• We can put the complete solution to the test to ensure you know what you’re getting is best suited to your needs.
• Robotic simulation is available for robots with a higher payload.
Start Up Assistance
• Our technical experts can provide online and onsite support for industrial start-ups, including robotic, drive, vision or safety solutions.
• If your operation requires a repair, we are available for troubleshooting and repair assistance.
• With the support of our partners and technical experts, we offer training to review standard procedures and explore cutting edge technology in the automation field.
• We offer customized, on-site training at your request.
• On-site safety assessments which include: employee safety training and a list of technical suggestions for increased safety.
• We can complete risk evaluations and ensure government standard compliance (TUV Certification).
Engineering & Programming Support
• We can provide help with general project development and offer a list of Proax approved partners for further project
• Our experts can provide support for PLC, HMI, drive and robotic programming.
• Sizing for motors, drives, linear actuators and more.
• We offer top of the line fencing, guarding, machine bases and other industrial structures in aluminum, steel, and even stainless steel.
• Sub-assembly for manifolds & starters.
• Proax is the 1st Canadian SMC Elite Distributor, since 2018.